Thursday, February 1, 2007

Vanity Fair

Readers of my Swedish Blog know all about my obsession with this ski-suit. I ran into it by mistake while looking for that ski-mask I covered in the previous post.

It's CCL by Rossignol, a totally crazy French designer that makes the nicest things, and it's on massive sale. It's been marked down from SEK 7200 to SEK 4900 But it's still madly expensive. I'm struggling with my self on this one, I really really am.

I had almost lost the fight, with the aid of my lovely readers. And then I went for coffee with my ex, the one I went to Trysil with. I showed him this picture and he looked at me with surprise.

"Why do you want to buy that? You're SO hot in your white outfit"

And that's just about the only thing that could have stopped me. Since vanity is the very reason I was going after it.

Then he continues:
"Oooooor... you go in and offer 3.500 for it. Say that's what they'll get on the after-season sale anyway,a nd it's the best you can do."

Another good point....

Still, how often do you find a SEXY ski-outfit?
-----
Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will power is such a bitch, isn't it???

I went trolling handbags the other day and found one I wanted. Then I heard the voice of Dock Ellis whispering in my ear (even though he was in Florida). I turned around and walked out.

Grrrrrr.

I'm subliminating. I'm simply going to funnel the money into another fantastic haircut and wild high-lights.

What else is girl going to do with money? Save it??? O_O

Ms.Take said...

Right you are, Kang
You can't take it with you, so go ahead :)!