Tuesday, February 20, 2007

GI

So, back in Sweden after my tour of the alps.

What I've bought lately has, sadly enough, mainly consisted of medicine and leg-support, after tearing a ligament in my knee while skiing (DOH!)

Yesterday, other slighly boring things like leggings. Also some cute lacy underwear, as well as champagne for my good friends who took care of my cats. All in all yesterdays shopping came to about SEK 1000, but mainly for a good cause!

Today I must have done the most unnecessary purchase ever!
On my way back to the office after visiting the doctors, I realized that I didn't have any cash in my wallet to pay for my sushi. So, did I go to an ATM, about 100 hobbling meters off, in the wrong direction? Noooooo....

I instead went for the much better option (in my opinion) of going in to the nearest store and buying something, just to be able to withdraw some cash from my visa card. So now I am the proud(?) owner of the book "Våra bästa GI Recept" (the link is in Swedish).

Well, I've had to cancel my gym-card because of my knee... I'd better start changing my diet if I don't want to go elephant style!
-----
Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments: