Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Spontaneous Shopping

Yesterday, as I was looking for a bag for my new skis (lovelovelovelove) I just happened to slip in to H&M, which was right next door to the ski shop. I was just going to walk right through it, to go out the back door that leads to a stairway very near my home.

However, at H&M they were in the final throes of the new years sale. So as I strolled through the shop I saw bargain after bargain, and I just couldn't help myself. It really was DIRT cheap! So, this is what I left the shop with:

  • 1 copper cotton scarf
  • 2 copper lace hot pants
  • 1 copper hair band
  • a bunch of gold bands
  • 1 leopard hair cover (I think to use it as a face mask when skiing)
  • 1 gold and brown belt
  • 1 blue and white ski-cap
  • 1 silver and white really fluffy warm scarf
  • 2 silver and black hair bands
  • finally a black velvet choker with a silver pendant (actually bought at Kicks, 5 minutes later)
All of this put me back just over SEK 300. Now really, that WAS a bargain, no?
-----
Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Nini said...

It was, really. But I think you have somehow missunderstood the meaning of "Hålla i plånboken". ;)

Ms.Take said...

Shhhh Nini. Don't tell anyone :)=