Monday, May 7, 2007

Things a girl needs

So, today I went shopping for a purse. A classic purse, a functional purse. My old one is beginning to get annoying as a zipper has broken. The criteria for my new purse was as follows:

  1. Black
  2. Shoulder strap
  3. Large enough for wallet/keys/phone but not so big I lose stuff in it (like with my current one where the only way to get to the phone in time when it rings is to find a convenient table and tip the bag upside down at the sound of the first ring)
This is what I came home with:

Well, it's not black, has chain-straps that just barely can get past my wrist and will fit my phone and my keys, but not my wallet. Two thirds out of three?

[Yes, the keys WILL fit, dangit!]

However, you HAVE to agree, it get's 10/10 for looks? =)
(AND - I doubt I'll lose my phone in it *grin*)

So what say ye?
Good buy - or bad?
-----
technorati tags: , , ,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The keys might fit and you will not loose your phone. If you skip the wallet and just bring the plastic you're safe :)

It's not a monday to friday bag, but it's definitely a party bag. And it's pink-ish-
That's good enough for me, you get a thumbs up! :)

eff said...

Gaudy.

It's just...no.

No.

Ms.Take said...

LOL Eff.
Good thing you're not GV's target group =)

It's actually not pinkish, Nini - it's a nice warm beige. Bad photos perhaps

eff said...

Donnatella Versace usually looks like a scare crow with an addiction to plastic surgery. Scary woman. The SNL imitation of her is just hilarious, though. GET OOOOOOUT!

Generally, I find bling to be utterly boring. To once again quote Jeff Tweedy: hell is chrome.

Punk aesthetics combined with hyperconsumption elements, well, I guess it's evident some people like it. The joys of multitude.

Ms.Take said...

Yepp, there's room in this world for all sorts, Eff ;)

Anonymous said...

awesome, you have an English blog too. as for your entry, I would love to get my hands of a Chanel clutch right now, but your clutch is nice too =)

pj said...

Lovely clutch