Thursday, May 24, 2007

Finally!

I've been putting it off forever, but I finally got around to buying a new (well, used, but almost new) camera. I used to have the G1-model (Canon PowerShot) and used it until it fell to pieces - so when I found an ad for a very resonably priced G5 I couldn't help myself - I bought it on the spot.


Well, almost, I haggled first - of course. So now I believe I may be updating this page more frequently, as what has stopped me on many occations before was my inability to get good pictures of my purchase.

SEK 2.000 - it's a steal!

And, anyone wanting a digital camera that can't help but take great pictures... really, the G-series is the way to go. Canon has outdone themselves with this one....
-----
technorati tags: , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

åh. jag vill oxå ha ny kamera, härligt! ser fram emot många fina bilder på roliga inköp! /Paula