Tuesday, May 8, 2007

And as a contrast...

Something that I will probably find a great deal more use for than the little Versace clutch below.
I ran into a nice little boutique with a 50% sale-sign in the window - a sure attraction for MsTake.

That's where I found this lovely shirt, see below. Although it looks normal and boring, it is not. Unlike every other shirt I have tried on in the last year it is actually shaped around my body without stretching over my boobs in the most unsightly fashion.

I am blesed with having both a waist and a chest, and finding something business-like which doesn't either force me to bandage them down like the flappers did in the 20's OR hang like a tent around my middle section is really a chore, so I was thrilled to find this shirt.

Also, I think the branded cuff links are a nice touch, no? =)
-----

technorati tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nearly impossible to find experienced people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

my web page; demo.phpfoxturkey.com