Thursday, May 3, 2007

clothes clothes clothes

You know, the annoying thing is that my camera software has been acting up on my computer of late - so all the gorgeous clothes I bought in London (yes, I did go wild) and the stuff I've bought since in Sweden (did a raid at Esprit on Monday, and today at Zara) goes undocumented.

It's just no fun to post without pictures...

Suffice to say. I bought clothes, lately. Ranging from sensible if fashionable and kind of hot tops to bge used mainly at work (Zara) to sparkly, glittery denim hotpants (London, what did YOU think??) and all the way inbetween with a mini-skirt, sparkly tops, wide and high wasted but very cool shorts, a super cool skirt wich hugs the butt and then flares, but only in the back.

Ah, I HAVE to get this camera working!!!!
-----
Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments: