Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yeah yeah, catching up

Hmm , let's see.

Since I last wrote I've bought:
Assorted books, including the "Atkins for life" book that I pictured below. Also an almanac and the last book of the Valhalla series, "Saga of Valhalla" by Johanne Hildebrand. I don't know if it's been translated, but it's an EXCELLENT series.

I bought 2 plane tickets, one to Stockholm for last weekend and one to Iceland for this summer.

Some gorgeous make-up from Noeba. Some for me and some not for me.
A wonderful double-bubble as a birthday gift for a very special lady, and a single bubble of sparkling gold along with a golden eyeliner for yours truly (that would be ME!)

A gorgeous flowery series from I*Me*My consisting of a necklace, a pair of earrings and a nice big ring. Very nice, very "Pilgrimmy".

I'm sure there's been more, but as catching up goes, this will have to do. Yesterday I had a field-day at my local favourite second hand shop - but I'll cover that in a separate post.
-----
Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Nini said...

And the double bubble was Oh so nice, and I love it Oh so much!! :)