Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Second Hand

I have a favorite second hand store.
It's love love between me and the store. I love it because it often has absolute bargains for me and the quality of the clothes is new or as good as new, it loves me because I spend such obscene amounts of money there =)

As I wrote about in my Swedish blog, I went shopping after my knee therapy on Tuesday. I was only panning to browse while waiting for my friend to show up, but that was not to be. I walked out of the shop just over 1500 Swedish crowns poorer (200 dollars, 100 pounds) but with a bag full of bargains, just look:

This is, from right to left,

  1. Pinstriped suit pants from Zara Woman
  2. Black suit pants from Gucci
  3. Black suit/schoolgirl skirt vith white and red stripes (can't remember the brand)
  4. Brown high sandals (4') with gold trimmings (can't remember the brand)
  5. Black "flapper"-type dress, Italian brand that the store imports directly (so it's new)
Not pictured (because the photo turned out so badly) is a set consisting of skirt and halterneck top from J.Lindeberg, which suits me so well they could as well have been spray painted on my body. In light denim this is a GREAT summer outfit with a lot of frills =) I'll try to take another picture this afternoon.

Also not pictured - A pair of Gucci sunglasses. Out of style, it's the large café glasses with almost clear lenses. Not this seasons look, but certainly *my* look.

Aaaah, the shoes. they deserve a second picture, so gorgeous. SO ME!
-----
Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just have to tell, where can I find this lovely store, and what's the name?

The shoes... Oh my...

Nini said...

I was just about to say the same! The shoes....oh my god, the shoes!!

If only I looked good in shoes with open toe. But I don't =/