Thursday, March 29, 2007

More clothes

As promised, here's a pic of the J.Lindeberg ensemble. It so summery, so sweet and so a perfect fit for me. Not my usual kind of clothes but I'm sure they will serve me well though this summer.

Then, as I've already mentioned in the Swedish blog, I ended up falling right back into the shop yesterday. I realized I hadn't had time to go through the bargain basement last time. Unlike a few days ago, not everything I brought with me to try actually fit, so luckily I got out of there with less of a dent in my wallet.

Left to right, top to bottom:

  • Blue miniskirt - more of the wide belt type, from Zara Woman
  • Off-White top with print and strings from Stefanel
  • Beige close fitting top from Versace (Jeans Couture)
  • Light gold spaghetti string top (don't remember the brand, it just fit really well)
  • A gold/bronze meshed scarf
All of the above put me back 460 SEK.

Did I mention I LOVE this place? =))
-----
technorati tags: , , ,

7 comments:

Nini said...

The dress!! Oh my god, the dress!!

Ms.Take said...

Heheh Nini - my thoughts exactly =)

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol ultram tramadol hcl nih - tramadol high 50 mg

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online buy generic tramadol - buy tramadol online no prescription overnight

Anonymous said...

buy misoprostol in uk - buy cytotec no prescription - buy misoprostol for abortion

Anonymous said...

order tramadol online without prescription buy generic tramadol no prescription - buy tramadol saturday delivery

Anonymous said...

order ambien buy ambien bangkok - buy ambien brand