Thursday, September 6, 2007

Online shop-o-holic

Hey there folks.

I'm sorry, I still am shopping (too much, again) - but I keep forgetting to update this blog. Let's make a serious attempt to get it going again, shall we?

The past few days I have been unusually active at Tradera (the Swedish eBay) where you can spend money MUCH too easily, at things you don't really need...

But then, what girl can have too much lingerie? On this shopping-spree I've spread myself from beautiful classic to... well... naughty.

Or what do you think about this? (Don't keep reading if you're not 18 ;))

[Classic satin/brocade white corset. Matching panties included. Hook&eye closure along the side and adjustable with straps in the back.]

[Red/pink modern corset, with matching panties. Modern (and a bit boring) hook&eye closure in the back.]

[White&blue brocade corset with matching painties. Hook&eye closure along the front, adjustable by straps in the back.]

[2 piece. No explanation necessary... Not my typical buy but heh, I'm sure MrX will appreciate this...]

I'm a BIG fan of beautiful underwear and curious about your thoughts on the matter.
-----
technorati tags: , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Favoured friends, when I have not asked on have anyone to mitigate, but survival is such a ferocious fancy, that
would rather to apply to looking for help. I'm in a very touchy locale, ask Your friends, escape
they can, how much can. I will be hugely appreciative to You.
Perfect Money U 1557851 E 1512655 correspondence: alexxx767@gmail.com
PayPal : alexxx767@gmail.com